9.21.2012

Here’s how I roll(ed)…


Hey! Here are a few more peeks into my journal. I am journaling along with Lil Blue Boo in her Lil Journal Project  series…you can check out my first post here.  This prompt was fun…you basically journal about your life in cars. A fun spin on things and it brought back so many great memories! Instead of going with just cars…I started off with bikes, roller skates, etc.  - making an entry about how I roll(ed) from a toddler on. I also discovered that I still draw cars the way I did in preschool. Hmmph.




You can find all of the journal prompts over at Lil Blue Boo. It's never too late to start...there are no rules!

Have a great weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love that you included your bikes in your entry! So clever. I could certainly do the same, I spent so many hours on a bike as a kid. Just uploaded my entries for the week on Lil Blue Boo. Cheers! -Lauren

    http://thethinkingcloset.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/lil-journal-project-week-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren! Thank you! Me too...hours! It's such a fun spin on journaling...I'll have to stop by to check out your pages. :) Have a great week!
      Krista

      Delete