7.24.2012

Tryer Trucks

My little guy turns 3 soon, so we have been preparing for his upcoming party. I let my kids choose their birthday themes…my little guy decided on a “tryer truck” (fire truck) party.  He has a small obsession with fire trucks, hoses, and taking trips to the fire station.  So here is a little peak at some of the things we’ve been working on to make this fire truck party come to life:




I decided to make his "special"  pancakes ahead of time so that I don't have to stand at the griddle through breakfast. :)  I usually make double batches and freeze them.


The beginnings of a fire hydrant...


Can't wait to share all of the other details with you! I'll have the full post for you soon.  Back to work...I have a date with some cute kids and red paint.  :)



1 comment: